I’m thrilled that I may announce #4BEGG with a focus on design at Area 9 in Antwerp!
- Date: 4th of December
- Topic: Nomadic Living & Seeking Inspiration
- Attendees: 50 Girl Geeks (ladies only!)
- Gear: BYOD (a tablet will be handy!)
- Location: Area 9 @ goudengids.be
- 19h00: Registrations, Food & Drinks
- 19h30: Welcome by Kel
- 19h35: Introduction by Wim Vermeulen, Marketing Director Product & Customer Management @ goudengids.be
- 19h50: Nomadic Living by Filip Deslee, Designer & TV personality
- 20h30: InDomo, 1st Belgian inspirational app for building & decorating
- 20h45: Testing & feedback sessions about InDomo
- 21h15: Contest, Aftertalk, Food & Drinks
- 22h00: Goodbye & Goodiebag
Did you read Contest? Yes, that’s right and I can already reveal 2 give-aways
1) Philips hue starterkit with a value of € 199,95
With Philips hue, you get full control over the light in your life. Set the mood. Change the ambience. Feel different. This is what hue can do. With tunable white light and a full spectrum of colour, all at the tap of an app, you can set the perfect tone and enhance a moment. All in an instant. And what is really really cool is that there is a developers hub that provides tools & materials for developers to create apps with new, creative exciting ways to use or even play with light. No wonder that hue received the award for “Top API for The Internet of Things“!
2) A set of 2 unique upcycling pots + book “Upcycling – Afval wordt design”
Evy Puelinckx from Het Vindingrijk, who is known as a Designer & TV-personality from Bouwen aan Geluk, Huis op Stelten en De Finishing Touch, turns garbage into design and there’s a word for that: Upcycling!
So we are very proud that our very own Minister of Upcycling is donating a unique set of upcycled pots, as well as a copy of her book!
Please don’t forget to unsubscribe if you can’t make it after all, that way people on the reserves list can still come to the event